Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A New Look

Hi all! While I loved my purple polka dots, I felt it was time to move away from the super girly, super cute look and move on to something that is more unisex and more representative of the name 'Missouri River'. I'm very pleased with the results. I kept my owl because, well, how could I not?!?! It's an image I've had for a while and I am recognized by it. I love Missouri and I love soap and it isn't always frou-frou and frilly. I am loving this more universal look and I hope you do as well!

A few thoughts...

1. I am so behind on posting the cut of my gradient soap.

2. I am even more behind on posting the cut of my raspberry patchouli soap.

3. I am SO FAR behind on posting a Twilight soap recap.

4. I have a new single wire cutter!

5. I have a new multi-wire cutter in the works!

6. Watch this space for updates! I plan to show you 1-4 this week!

7. New soap coming soon!

3 comments:

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

I agree, how could ya NOT keep the owl?! :) Looks great! Love the S "river" :)

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

Loving the new look... very au naturalle!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Love the new look and yes the owl is adorable. Look forward to your new posts especially regarding the single wire cutter and multi-wire cutter. Just got back from holidays and I too am so behind on blogging.

Michelle