Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Aloe and Goat Milk Soaps - CUT

Hi All! I had to wait until we had some sun around here to get some pictures. I'm also going to have to figure out something different for my pictures in this odd winter light.

Both soaps turned out very well. I did get a partial gel on them. Though very faint, it's still there. I remembered too late that I normally put my canned goat milk soaps into the freezer. We'll see if I remember next time. I did get air pockets in my chamomile lavender soap but I'm ok with that.







6 comments:

Carol Stolk Studio said...

Oh god, it looks so freakin beautiful! Awesome smooth luscious soaps.Love it.

Amy@10th Ave. said...

Pretty! I like the look of the unscented one best--it looks so clean and simple.

Holly said...

Thanks! Smooth, luscious, clean, and simple is what I was going for! :)

Jessie Y said...

This is really a beautiful soap. Love it. Great job :)

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

Oh these look wonderful Holly... both very beautiful soaps. You make me want to go and make some more myself now!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

The soap looks wonderful, I love the pastel colours. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Michelle