Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happily Ever After

My daughter is all about pretty, girly, and princesses. I made another princess type soap for her today. This is my third as I have my Princess Kisses and Fairy Tale soaps as well. My daughter loves pink, purple, and yellow and she wants to be a princess when she grows up. :) After two boys, princesses and glitter is sure refreshing!

This soap is scented in a fruity and fun fragrance. It has notes of acai berries, strawberries, lemons, peaches, raspberries, lilies, and roses. Now what's more girly than that? Of course, I colored and swirled this soap in pink, purple, and yellow. I put in a little green too for a little contrast.

It smells great and it's pretty too! Oh! I almost forgot that I embedded some cute little orange swirled teddy bears in the soap. I don't know that I'll cut into one or not but I figure it will be a fun surprise for my little sweetie.




4 comments:

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

Julie is going to love this! Beautiful!

Holly said...

Thanks Lori! Julie is going to love this one for sure. :)

Valery said...

How big of a batch is that Holly? It looks huge :)

Holly said...

Valery - this is only a 60 oz batch. I'll get 2 loaves out of it with about 6 bars each.