Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fairy Tale Soap

Hi all! Yesterday I made a new batch of soap I'm calling Fairy Tale Soap. My daughter requested this one. She was watching a video with me of Karen from Edens Secret cutting her Fairy Dust Soap and asked if I would make her one similar since her favorite colors are pink, purple, and yellow. I happened to have just gotten in the fairy dust fragrance oil so decided to use it with the design. So it is a bit of a copy and I thank Karen for the inspiration. :) I normally steer away from making soap with such similar properties but this one is for my daughter so I went with it.

I tweaked my recipe and now I'm able to cut my ungelled soap one day sooner. It's been a real treat to cut my soap!


6 comments:

Sugar Bush Primitives said...

You are so creative. The neat thing about making soap is that even when another soapmaker's work is the inspiration, it's still a unique work of art. You really should consider selling your soap. Your things are so beautiful!

Hugs,
Mary

Dörte said...

sehr, sehr schön!

liebe Grüße
Dörte

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

Another work of art! :) I love it!!! :)

Ambra said...

That is a very cute and girly soap. I want one :)

Soapchick said...

This is such a pretty soap, I love the colours, very, very nice

Anne-Marie said...

Aww, it's the perfect soap for a little princess =) Turned out great!