Monday, March 29, 2010

Look How Fun!

Earlier in the week I decided that I couldn't go any longer without trying a bar of Luscious Apple Soap from my good soaper friend Kim of
Nature's Art. Right after I placed my order, I had posted on Facebook that I really must try pumice. Kim, being the absolute sweetie that she is, repacked my box with some pumice to try, as well as some other goodies. It was like Christmas opening my package! Thank you, dear Kim, for being so incredibly sweet and generous! As soon as I find a spot for that soap, I'm going to give it a try. I also happened to mention that I should have ordered some of her new Rosemary Facial Cleanser and as it turns out, she'd packed in a sample of that as well.


Could that soap be any prettier? Gorgeous! The scent is fantastic and really does smell like I'm standing next to the apples at the grocery store!

Here are some of the other goodies she sent me:


The other package I received over the weekend comes from a soaper friend in NZ. She was one of my very first soaping friends and is always there to help and give advice and brainstorm. She sent me a yummy package of goodies for me to try and give feedback on. I'm so spoiled! All I have to do is use the stuff and let her know what I think. That's an easy and exciting job! Here are all the goodies that I can't wait to dig into!



Aren't they packaged beautifully? They smell fantastic!

3 comments:

Topcat said...

Isn't it wonderful to receive from and be inspired by others Holly! Enjoy your goodies :)

Artisan Soaps said...

Oh I don't know if it's an easy job - you know I expect brutal honesty haha, you may have to say "your soap sucks!"- *eek I hope not though! :P

OMG(osh) Kimberly's Apple bar is so full of swirly goodness, I think I may need to get a bar of that for myself ..

yummy suds said...

Hey Holly!! Surprise! You've been chosen as one of the ten bloggers awarded The Beautiful Blogger award & can come pick it up at http://yummysuds.blogspot.com/2010/03/special-thanks.html

Cheers,
Kim